Lunes, Hulyo 8, 2013

My Favorite Movie


 My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is Narnia because first of all I like the story  becse it shows here that siblings should love each other. For example Peter was too hard on Edmund but in the middile of the movie he realized that he must not always shout at him or scold him. Because if continue that attitude nothing will happen.

Second in this movie shows what will you chose darkness or lightness. For example Edmund had a challenge to chooose darkness or lightness. First he chose darkness becaue he like an easy life  but he realize that he should not follow the evil because it is not really easy at all. This also reflects in a peoples life like if you don't want to lie you lie because you do not want yourself in trouble but you don't know that this is leading you to trouble.

Lastly I like this movie because it is awesome and also you can learn a lot thet reflects your life. My favorite scene here is always the war, and also the day that a witch gave them there waepons in war. My favorite weapon is Susan's bow and arrow.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento