Lunes, Hulyo 29, 2013

Why is vegetables is my favorite?

First of all I llike vegetables because it gives me a lot of energy. And it also helps me cure my asthma   
         alot. One of my favorite vegetables is ampalaya. Today I will tell you my Top 3 favorite 
                                                                      vegetables.

       My Top 3 favorite vegetables are:

     Top 3 -  Cucumber

I like cucumber because it taste delicious, I like it when it is made with kimchi ingredients. Cucumber is   also good for the skin, some people says that it cam make your skin more healthier. Cucumber is a good cure for breast cancers.


Top 2 - Cabbage

Did you know that cabbage especially red cabbage is good for digestion? Yes it is really good example. Why am I saying this? Because I already experienced it.


                        Last But Not The Least is.................

Top 1 - Ampalaya

For me ampalaya is a good food because it can cure alot of sickness like cancer and diabetes. They say that ampalaya is more better than medicine. And it is true, some people tried it and it actually worked.




Trivia:
Did you know that before I do not eat vegetables? My parents just trained me how to eat vegetables. That is why I like vegetables.




Always remember that vegetables is better than medicine!!!!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento