Martes, Hulyo 9, 2013

My Favorite Cartoon Series


My favorite cartoon series is Phineas and Ferb.

Why is it my favorite?

First is because Phineas and Ferb is good in inventing things like a place covered with something and it can change what place you like and this invention they have made.

Who is my favorite character?
My favorite character Pherb because he is awesome because even though he is young he can invent things, make a band and other more. My favorite character also is Perry the platypus. I like him because even though he is a platypus he still fights evil for their safety.
Who is my hatest character?

My hatest character is Candis (sorry I do not know the spelling) because she is to irritating. Her voice is too small and she keeps thinking to bust her brothers. Even though she always think that she still cannot bust her brothers.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento